Friday, June 15, 2007

My Sockapalooza socks are finished at last. I was having a serious bout of fourth sock syndrone, but once the heel was turned they flew off the needles. Don't they look pretty drying on my new patio?

I was able to finish them thanks to my new best friend Burt's Bees Hand Salve. I slather it on before and after knitting with wool and my hands feel just great. The only problem is that it makes the needles a little slippery. I have to keep a crochet hook close by just incase a stitch jumps off.

My next pair to cast on is Tidal Wave Socks in Toufutsies color 721. The color is probably going to obstruct the stitch pattern, but I adore the concept of Crimson colored Tidal Wave Socks. Crimson Tide Socks!

Eye Candy Friday: These moon flowers are the only living thing in my yard that hasn't been withered by the drout we are having.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments are "sew" fun!: