Monday, August 07, 2006

Quick post...
Believe it or not it's a school night, so I'll have to keep this post short.

Look at all the pretty squares that came pouring in this week. Francie sent these lovely Paton's Paradise squares along with a mitered square pen. Wow!






Take a look at Paula's lovely color combinations and tidy little stitches. My mom and I were super impressed!
As if 6 squares weren't enough, Paula also sent an adorable washcloth and coaster. Thank you so much Paula!
Stephanie sent in these cool denim squares. I adore the colors and believe she is sending even more soon. Keep em' coming!










I delivered two sewn up blankies to my mom this afternoon so she could crochet on a cute border. I have one other blanket to sew up, so I just don't have the time to knit on the border myself. Hopefully I can post finished blankie pictures soon. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments are "sew" fun!: