Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My poor neglected little blog...














More than a week between posts, that's just not like me! We've been so busy getting Big C ready for preschool and getting our own classrooms fixed up for the new school year. I haven't spent much time at all at the computer or with my knitting.

My mom and I sat down Sunday and sewed squares together. I've divided them into three catagories, Cotton-Ease, Acrylic, and Cotton Classic. 9 more Cotton Classic type squares and we will have 3 mitered square blankies. Is that crazy or what?! When this is all over I will be queen of mattress stitch.

A few folks emailed me wanting the pattern for my mom's diagonal stitch baby blanket. This is one of my all time favorite patterns. Because it is knit on the bias it is almost impossible for babies to kick off. As hard as he squrimed C couldn't get out of a swaddle if I wrapped him in this blankie. It went to preschool with him for naptime this week. *sigh* My baby is growing up, but at least he can snuggle up with a blanket knit full of Mommy's love. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments are "sew" fun!: