Sunday, April 29, 2012

Besties

Charli and Reagan are BFFs.

They wanted to be on the same t-ball team, but alas it didn't work out.
That doesn't stop them from wearing matching braids when their teams play.
Or from cheering out in right field when the other is up to bat.
That's just what besties do.

I took these photos with my iPod touch and edited them with Instagram. I discovered Instagram this summer and have been having so much fun with it. It allows the user to take an ordinary iPhone photo and elevate it to something special. Looking at these photos conjures up the same feeling I get when I rifle through my mom's boxes of snapshots from my childhood. Are the pictures mantle worthy? Probably not, but priceless just the same.


Ni Hao Yall

2 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Stefanie said...

That IS what besties do. LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. They are the cutest little opponents ever! What sweetness!