Sunday, October 05, 2008


Yipee! Our homestudy has cleared CIS. We were fingerprinted 2 weeks ago and our I-197 came in the mail Wednesday. I was so stunned to see it so quickly that I didn't realize what it was at first. I read the document 3 or 4 times before it sank in. What we expected to take 3-4 months only took 8 days. Nothing short of a miracle!

Our dossier will go to China in about 2 weeks. The CCAA is typically taking 3-4 months to process special needs dossiers, so we are looking at travel in early 09. Hang in there Charli Girl, you are getting a FOREVER family for the new year!

I don't have any new Charli Grace pics to post, but take a look at Big C. Couldn't you just eat him up?! He is really enjoying preschool this year. They have a great 3K curriculum, but of course his favorite part of the day is play time outside. This week he and his buddies caught nearly every bug on the playground. When I asked him what type of bugs they found he replied, "Worms and beetles Mommy, but I DIDN'T eat them." Thank goodness!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Jennifer,
Yay! I've been awaiting news from you. How wonderful. Hoping for a speedy LOA for you! Your son is adorable. Cherish this time with an only child. The fun begins with 2 :)

LBC said...

Hooray for miracles!