Tuesday, July 03, 2007


I was feeling uninspired this week until C and I spotted these babies at Love Without Boundaries. I dove right in to my Warm Woolies stash and finished up two more house hats. They enjoyed a nice sunbath on the patio railing. Thank goodness we don't have a wool pilfering squirrel around here.

Then C came down with a nasty summer throat infection. The brave little guy is spending his time watching Pixar movies and drinking yogurt smooties. (I've already seen Finding Nemo at least 30 times this summer.) Its probably strep, so the Dr.'s advice was: "Wash your hands A LOT." Even Burt can't defend my tender hands from both wool and frequent washings so Warm Woolies knitting will have to be put on hold for now. Too bad there isn't a Cool Cottonies organization.


I'll just have to get out some Cotton Tots and make something new for the adorable Emmy. I think she and Reagan both need one of these. Their dads will be sure to thank me!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Terby said...

Poor little guy and poor mom. Hope all returns to normal soon!