Sunday, June 03, 2007

I finished the first lacy mock cable sock for my pal on a road trip to the zoo this weekend. The yarn is Koigu from my stash. After doing some reconnaissance on her blog I decided purple was a good choice. And who doesn't love Koigu?

BTW: Take note of my lovely pedicure. I treated myself in celebration of the last day of school.



C and Daddy-O made some friends in the Lorikeet enclosure.

Prayer Request Time:

We have some praise to share first. Daddy-O and I have each gotten wonderful summertime opportunities to help fund the adoption. The best part is they are not going to interrupt with our summer plans to relax and have fun. We wouldn't have it any other way!

Keep praying that God will continue to blaze a way for Charley Grace to come home to us. Pray that we will be given wisdom when it comes to the many choices we have to make along the way. Pray for our friends who are waiting for their precious children.

Love and Thanks!




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

WELCOME to the Alabama Bloggers!!! Just saw your blog info listed on Emily's blog!!

My blog is www.yarn-collectors-anonymous.blogspot.com...I believe we may live close by...I'm in Trussville!!