Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Blessings to everyone!

I don't think I can remember an Easter as cool as this one. It was in the 8os when I bought my dress last weekend. The high today was 54 degrees! The temperature didn't stop Big C from finding every egg hidden in my grandmother's back yard. I can't decide if he looks more like Tony Soprano or Tiger Woods in this Easter getup.











I simply adore the Panda Wool socks I finished last night. The bamboo really cools the wool down and gives just a hint of shine. They were originally meant to be Roza's Socks from the Spring Interweave Knits, but I just couldn't get the brioche stitch to work out. I had to hurry up and do a basic ribbed sock, because this pair is a gift for someone special's birthday. *wink*











By the way, in case anyone wonders why I haven't been posting much lately here's Exhibit A.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Kim :) said...

What a beautiful family picture!! ...I vote Tiger Woods, by the way!