Sunday, February 25, 2007

February Stash Enhancements
Big C is not the only one who got presents this month.

It's my birthday too so I deserve a little yarny love. It all started with some sock yarn from Taming of the Ewe. I've got to support the local yarn shop. And besides, sock yarn doesn't count right?






Then I found a few bargains on Ebay...














Then
Daddy-O took me for a birthday shopping spree to Knit Nouveau. (Is he not the best?) I actually excercised some restraint. No really I did...
The Patagonia Nature Cotton is so lovely and soft. I'm finally going to make the Rustic Ribs Cardi. It is going to be a super spring time jacket.

When I saw the Panda Wool I just had to have it. No, it isn't made of Pandas... it's a bamboo wool blend. The subtile shades will be perfect for a pair of Rosa's Socks.

I'm starting my yarn diet on Monday.

0 Comments are "sew" fun!: