Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mason Dixon projects still dominate my "to-knit" list. I finished this lovely scribble lace shawl yesterday afternoon. The ribbon yarn is Lion Brand Incredible in Autumn Leaves. I used crochet cotton for the contrasting yarn.















In blankie news my grandmother finished the final blankie. We didn't have enough time to include it in the Ukraine project, so it will make its way to Project Linus this week.

The Ukraine blankies take off tomorrow morning. Pray that they reach their little owners safely. I hope to have pictures soon! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I spoke to a very interesting Fiber Artist in Pearland this week. We talked about knitting and dying yarn. She makes beautiful pieces of dyed fabric that she sells to couture designers. She told me to tell you to please only use high quality dye and yarn because this is your art and you want it to last the test of time.
Love,
Julie