Monday, May 29, 2006

Summer vacation is here and the log cabin blankie is growing almost as fast as Big C. The pattern is so simple that playing with the colors is lots of fun. This one is for a friend's baby, but C might enjoy one for naptime at pre-school. (He starts this fall *gasp*) I'd also like to try another log cabin in more muted "grown up" colors. I've been eyeing Knit Picks
Mainline. We'll be paying for pre-school soon, so I can't afford to be a yarn snob. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments are "sew" fun!:

Abigale said...

Wonderful colours! So cheery, and bright - it's lovely! Good job on the bib too. What a cutie, it's amazing how quickly they grow, I remember the days when my kids started school. It won't be too much longer till all my little birds have left the nest. Have fun!

Mary Heather said...

Hi Jennifer:
I love this blanket!!! I think that the colors are great...what a lucky baby!