Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I hate diets...

But here I am with my sister Julie's beach wedding a little more than a month away. I'm not normally insecure about my appearance. I look pretty good in my clothes. A swim suit however is another story. My self esteem hangs by a lycra/spandex thread when I think about spending a long weekend on the beach with the young, fit wedding party. Especially since Julie has become a super jock. Just look at what she did this weekend. So for the next month I am going to be carefully watching what I eat and exercise daily.

As I unload some junk from my proverbial trunk, I am also going to unload some of my stash. No yarn will enter the Swish household until I can get at least half of these projects completed. Here's how my stash looks.



Sock Weight Projects
Koigu Landscape Shawl
Team Colors Socks
Mata Hari Socks
Knit Picks Dancing Socks
Ravenclaw Socks
Toe Up Lorna's Laces Socks
Geometry Lesson Wrap
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments are "sew" fun!: