Monday, August 01, 2011

An Impromptu Trip

My bestie, Lisa, called this weekend and invited us along for an impromptu trip to Lake Winnepesaukah. Chad was at camp with our youth group, and I was a little nervous about driving so far with the kids by myself, but we loaded up the car anyway and followed the caravan north.

The adventure was totally worth the interstate driving and heat rash. (It was only like 100 degrees.) There were only a few rides the kids were too short to ride and they rode their favorites over and over.   Thanks Lisa and Jarrod for inviting us along and helping seize the day!
Charli and Reagan stuck together like glue.

We rode the 95 year old carousel several times.

I checked "ride a ferris wheel" off my bucket list.




Go out and have an adventure!                                                                                          








0 Comments are "sew" fun!: